App Aud Click QSG
THE AUD CLICK IS DESIGNED FOR HOME USE Wi-Fi CONNECTIVITY AND WILL NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY WITHIN AN OFFICE ENVIRONMENT WHERE WI-FI PROTECTIVE FIREWALLS ARE OPERATING.
I. WHAT'S INCLUDED
III. POWER UP
To turn on, press and hold the WPS button located on the bottom of the unit.
Hold for 2 seconds.
Once on, wait for a moment while the unit starts up.
Aud Click will default to WiFi mode.
Once WiFi is successfully set up, LED will not flash but will light up white.
IV. SETTING UP
1. Download the Aud Click APP to your smartphone (available in the apple or android app stores)
2. Follow the procedure on the app to setup Aud Click
3. Download the Alexa app from the app store and set up your account info such as location
*You must create an Amazon account to use all Alexa products
4. Coming back to Aud Click app, go to Amazon menu and sign in
After set up, Aud Click can run by itself without APP.
V. WiFi OPERATION
1. Power on the unit. Unit should be under WiFi mode and white LED will stay on.
2. After clicking top ring, you can use voice command of Alexa
Below is some example:
• Play Music - Click and Say “Play music on iTunes Radio”
• Weather - Click and Say "What's the weather in [your location]?"
• Spelling - Click and Say "How do you spell Apple?"
*For more examples of what you can ask Alexa, visit the Alexa App.
VI. BLUETOOTH PAIRING (MANUALLY)
1. Power on the unit, and double click the top ring. LED indicator will change to blue, indicating that the Aud Click is in Bluetooth mode.
2. Press the WPS button, located at the bottom of the unit once. Aud Click will go into Bluetooth pairing mode and LED indicator will flash blue.
3. On your smartphone or tablet turn on Bluetooth and then select "iLuv AudClick” on set up page. Once Bluetooth is connected, Blue LED will stop flashing and stay on.
4. Select music from music player on your phone rather than Aud Click app
5. Press the top ring to play/pause music. Turn the silver ring clockwise to raise the volume, and counter-clockwise to lower the volume.
6. Double click the top ring to switch back to WiFi mode.
VII. BATTERY CHARGING
1. If battery is low, the LED indicator will flash red.
2. Using the included USB charging cable, connect one side to your PC's or smartphone charger's USB port (DC 5V, 1A output) and the other side to the Aud Click.
3. While charging, LED indicator will remain red until fully charged. Once fully charged, LED will turn off.
Note: If you set an alarm, we recommend you keep charging the unit to prevent low battery/missing alarm."
VIII. RESET THE UNIT
1. If the unit behaves abnormally, just use a paper clip or similar shaped tool to press the reset button which is located at the bottom of the unit.
2. After reset is done, you need to set it up from the beginning again.
3. WiFi Reset : While powered on, press and hold both Play/Pause button and WPS for 5 seconds.