USB-IF CERTIFIED 3.1 Gen 2
Have you heard news about phone explosion when it was charged with a non-certified cable? This cable is certified to ensure the quality and the performance. Enjoy one of the highest standards of USB-C cable, USB 3.1 Gen 2.
SUPERSPEED 10Gbps DATA TRANSMISSION
No body likes watching a big file which is slowely transferred to your computer. With this cable, you can deliver data at the super fast speed of 10 Gbps, supporting all type of audio/video files up to 4K/Ultra HD.
60W CHARGE IN HIGH SPEED
When you want to buy a charger and cable, fast charging would be the most important feature you are looking for. With USB 3.1 Gen 2, this cable supports up to 60W/3A. Save time in charging and spend more time in using the device.
IDEAL CABLE TO CONVERT USB-C TO USB-A
Did you purchase a new smartphone or laptop with USB-C port but the chargers you have supports only regular USB-A port? Don't worry. With this USB Type-C to USA-A cable, you can still sync and charge the devices.
This USB-C cable supports not only smartphones or tablets but also laptops or Nintendo switches. Charge and Sync with Apple MacBook with USB-C, Google Chromebook Pixel (2015), Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ and many other USB-C devices
• Connect USB Type-C enabled devices with standard USB-A devices
• USB-IF Certified 3.1 USB-C to USB-A Cable
• Latest USB version: USB 3.1 Gen 2
• SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps for data transmission
• Fast charging up to 20V 3A, 60W
• SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps for data transmission: 20 times faster than USB 2.0 cable (480 Mbps)
• Fast charging up to 3A current
• Fully reversible USB-C connector allows you to connect cable to port in any direction
• Durable connector and cord
• Cable Length : 3 feet (0.9 meter) long
• 3 ft (1m) USB-C Cable
• Notebook: Notebook: Apple MacBook (12", 2015/2016) / MacBook Pro (13" & 15", 2016/2017), Google Chromebook Pixel (12.85", 2015), Samsung Chromebook Plus (12.3"), Dell XPS 13 (13"), Toshiba Satellite Radius 12, HP Spectre x2
• Nintendo Switch
• Tablet: Nokia N1 tablet
• Smartphones: Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, OnePlus 3/2, Nexus 6P/5X, Lumia 950/950 XL, LG G5, HTC 10, ZUK Z1
• Most devices that charge via USB-C
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.