1. Connect power with your regular AC wall charger(5V/1A or up)
2. Place the phone on the center of the charging pad
The wireless charger monitors the charged phone and controls the charging frequency to ensure the protection and the safety against overcharging or overheat.
Wireless charging works through most of the protective cases in the market built up with Polycarbonate (PC) or Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) in thickness up to 0.12 inch (3mm).
Can charge iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, X/XS/XS Max/XR, 8/8Plus, AirPods Pro and AirPods with wireless charging case, Samsung Galaxy and any Qi-enabled devices
Wireless charging for Qi-certified smartphone, tablet and other accessories
Qi Certified safety and protection against overheat, overpower, and short-circuit
A subtle LED indicator lets you know that your device is charging
Charges through most non-metallic cases with up to 0.12 inch (3 mm) thickness
Wireless Charging Compatibility
- iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XS/XS Max, XR, iPhone 8/8 Plus
- AirPods Pro, AirPods with wireless charging case
- Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e, S9/S9+, S8/S8+, S7/S7 Edge, S6/S6 Edge/S6 Edge+, Note 10/10+, 9, 8, 5
- Google Pixel 4/4XL, 3/3XL
- LG V50/V40/V30, G8/G7/G6/G4
- Other Qi enabled smartphones/tablets and accessories
Tips & Helpful Information
- Place your phone on the center of the charging pad to ensure stable charging.
- Cases or attachments on the back of the phone made of metal and magnets will interfere with charging.
Wireless Charging Pad, Micro USB cable 3ft, Quick Start Guide (QSG)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this charge the S20 Ultra?
Yes, the Samsung S20 Ultra competible with 5W Qi wireless charger.
Can this be used in Europe with 220 V?
Yes. This wireless charger can be used with a 220V USB adapter.
Its a charger certified by apple?
This is a Qi Certified wireless charger. Although it functions very well with Apple phones it is not Apple certifed.
📧 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
📞 Phone: 1-866-807-5946 (8:30AM-5:30PM EST)