The Metal Forge Air 2 is a premium wireless Bluetooth earphone with a metallic design built to last. This high quality headset contains two in-ear speakers, each with an optimized bass chamber, that provide a unique, clean and robust sound. On the back of the earbuds there are magnets that attract to keep your headphones close together. The Metal Forge Air 2 contains noise isolating ear tips and an angled design for superior comfort. With the multi-functional remote that has easy-to-use control buttons, you can answer calls hands-free, and control playback.
LISTEN TO MUSIC WIRELESSLY
You don’t need to hold your phone all the time to listen to music anymore. You can stream music wirelessly up to 30 ft away from your smartphone for 5 hours with rechargeable battery. Voice prompt will also help your pairing.
WRAP IT EASILY WITH MAGNETS
Are you worrying about losing your earphones when not in use? Built-in magnets on Metal Forge Air 2 make it easy to securely wrap around your neck while not in use. Now you can walk around comfortably without worry.
ISOLATE AMBIENT NOISE AND ENJOY COMFORTABLE FIT
Metal Forge Air 2 features ergonomic design with unique angled in-ear tips for utmost comfortable fit and noise isolation. Do not let ambient noise interrupt you. Make your comfortable studio in your ears.
Have you experienced listening to music in hot humid day, sweating? Sweat proof design and specially treated tangle resistant flat cable remove your concern of damaging your earphones. Whether it is hot or rainy day, do not lose your joy.
CONTROL REMOTELY MUSIC, CALL, AND VOICE COMMAND
Metal Forge Air 2 has a built-in mic and remote for easy hands-free calling and music playback. You can also make voice control such as Siri or Google Now, depending on your phone model. Amazing!
Wireless Bluetooth® stereo in-ear earphones
- Sweat proof design for active lifestyle.
- Premium metallic and magnetic design for superior finish and sound
- Superior sound with high quality speaker and optimized bass chamber.
- Unique angled in-ear design with perfect fit for superior comfort and an active lifestyle.
- Built-on magnets make it easy to wrap
- Voice prompt makes controlling your earphones easy
- Impressive noise isolating ear cushions, specially designed to block external sound.
- Built-in mic and remote for easy hands-free calling and music playback control*
(*Compatible with iOS / Android devices. Functionality may vary by device.)
- Bluetooth streams music up to 30 ft
- Easy to carry with the lightweight design
- Playback time: up to 5 hours
- Standby time: up to 200 hours
-Apple and Android smartphones and tablet which support Bluetooth
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
HOW DO YOU CHARGE THEM
The Metal Forge Air 2 includes a USB charging cable that can be plugged into a PC, laptop or USB charger.
Open the USB port on the remote to connect the cable.
How do you connect to Samsung galaxy S8+
Please follow these instructions.
- With the headset powered off, press and hold the multi-function button.
- The unit will flash blue. Do not release the button.
- Continue holding the multi-function button until the unit begins to flash red and blue.
- Turn on your phone's Bluetooth on then allow it to scan for available devices.
- Select the "iLuv Metal Forge Air 2" from the list of devices.
- Once the units are connected the headset will slowly flash blue.
Hello, I bough bubble gum air 3 and could not pair it with my iphone 8 plus. and also not able to pair it with my windows 10 HP computer. Please advice. Thank you.
Could you verify the product you purchased is Metal Forge Air2 or Bubble gum 3 air ? In general, you could follow below guide to pair the BT earbud with your devices.
Pair it with iphone 8 plus:
Step 1: Press and hold multifunction button ( round circle) 3s to turn Off
Step 2: Wearing earphones, Press and hold multifunction button and release it when you hear “ Pairing “
Step 3: Turn On Bluetooth on your iPhone ; Scan and select “ iLuv Metal Forge Air 2” or "bubble gum 3 air"
Pair it with Windows 10
Step 1: make sure your PC with Bluetooth hardware inside
Step 2: update your Bluetooth driver
Step 3: from PC device manager , to add a device , search and confirm if “ iLuv Metal Forge Air 2” or "bubble gum 3 air" is found .
I have a problem in pairing the device with my SIEMENS GIGASET DX800 TELEPHONE CENTER. It asks me for a code in order to connect. Which is the correct pin code?
you might try : 0000 or 1234
is it compatible with iphone 6s?
yes, it's compatible with iphone6S.
What is the length of the cable between the earbuds?
It is 23 inches.
Download User Manual
📧 email: email@example.com
📞 Phone: 1-866-807-5946 (8:30AM-5:30PM EST)