- EASY SOLUTION TO TRANSFER FILES/FOLDERS BETWEEN COMPUTERS - Connect computers directly with this cable and copy/transfer large or multiple files without external media/drive. Easy, simple, and fast!
- PLUG-N-PLAY - Without additional installation process, just by connecting the cable, virtual CD-ROMs are created on both computer and sync software can be run instantly from the CD-ROM. CD-ROM is not a destination to copy files.
- MINIMIZED SIGNAL LOSS - This cable is specially structured to minimize signal loss. When a cable transmits signal or current, there is loss around the cable. To prevent the signal loss the cable is double shielded. Outstanding performance will please you.
- MORE DURABLE, USE IT LONGER – Have you thrown away a cable as the cover was torn off? This cable is built to withstand daily wear and tear. Especially, the neck of the cable is structured to minimize breaking at its most vulnerable point.
- COMPATIBILITY - Windows(Windows XP SP3 or later) or MacOS(10.5 to 10.14, not compatible with 10.15) computer with USB type A port
- USB type A port (at maximum transfer speed 480Mbps)
- Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit, Windows Vista
- Windows XP, Windows 2000 SP3 ('Administrator' login is required on Windows XP and 2000 to run the sync software)
- Mac OS 10.5 through 10.14 Mojave (Not compatible with 10.15 Catalina)
How It Works
Connect the cable on each computer
By connecting the cable to the USB port, virtual CD-ROM will be created on each computer.
Note. Sync software can work properly when the cable is connected to the both computer.
Open CD-ROM and launch Sync software
Find sync software in the newly created virtual CD-ROM drive:
Go! Bridge on Mac,
Note. CD-ROM drive is not a media to copy files from or to.
Mac: Transfer files between two computers using Go!Bridge and Finder
Go!Bridge will show the file system of the remote computer. Select any folders/files on the local computer or the remote computer and drag and drop them to transfer to the other computer in either direction.
Windows: Transfer files between Local to Remote
Once EasySuite is running, it shows separate windows named Remote Host and Local Host of each. Windows can be aligned in vertical or horizontal order. Folders or files can be transferred by copy and paste or drag and drop method in either direction on each computer.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does all of the data on the sending PC remain intact?
Is it capable of transfering programs such as Cyberlink PowerDVD 9 ?
Although this transfer cable is able to tranfer files and programs some programs may be blocked due to copyright laws. Some may also require passkeys or some other from of certification to function after the transfer is completed. As we do not have access to this program we can not varify if it can be copied or transfered.
📧 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
📞 Phone: 1-866-807-5946 (8:30AM-5:30PM EST)