- Apple HomeKit Certified
- Control your lights through Siri
- The Rainbow8 has WiFi capability built in so it can connect directly to your router without Hub (Bridge)
- Plug and Play: Quick and easy setup
- Fully control your lights inside or outside of your home*
- 800+ Lumens = 60W equivalent
- Brighten your home with over 16 million lighting colors to choose from
- E26 Standard Fitting
- Control lights wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet using the free app: Rainbow by iLuv
- Group multiple Rainbow8 bulbs together to control them all at once
- Create schedules for your lights to turn on/off automatically with the Time trigger feature
- Unique Location trigger to alert when you reach or leave a specific area
- Brighter yet more energy efficient than a regular 60W incandescent light bulb
- Constructed from high-quality materials and tested to ensure long-lasting and reliable operation
- Long lifespan of more than 20,000 hours saves you energy and money
- Estimated Energy Cost is $1.20 per year, saving 83% of energy
- 9W power consumption
* To control your accessory remotely, you need an Apple TV separately which works as a home hub. You can also use an iPad (iOS 10 or above) as well which must remain in your home, connected to your home WiFi network, and powered on.
Lifespan: 20,000 hours
Instant Start: Yes
Stock Keeping Unit (SKU)
RBW8WHKUL: 1 pack
RBW8WHK3UL: 3 pack
Euro & Pacific
RBW8WHKEU: 1 pack
RBW8WHK3EU: 3 pack
b. Most smart bulbs in market do not have WiFi and therefore, they require a hub (Bridge) to connect the bulbs to WiFi Router.
b. We suggest you to stay close to your WiFi router while you set up.
c. Please connect your phone to 2.4 GHz WiFi signal as Rainbow8 does not work with 5 GHz WiFi. Please check with your internet service provider if you are not sure if you have 2.4 GHz.
b. You can also use an iPad (iOS 10 or above) as well which must stay in your home. (Settings – Home – Use this iPad as a Home Hub: On)
b. You can download apple Home app and use Rainbow8 in the app together with other HomeKit accessories.
• Turn off light for safety. Once the bulb is securely in turn light switch back on
• Make sure the location has good WiFi reception. To check WiFi reception, you can put your iPhone/iPad next to the bulb stand to see WiFi signal level on iPhone/iPad still has 2 bars or more, then it is good for Rainbow8.
b. Download the "Rainbow" APP on your iPhone:
i. Go to App store and search "Rainbow by iLuv"
ii. Install the app.
c. Following instruction on Rainbow app to add the bulb.
b. USA version
i. SKU #: RBW8WHKUL
ii. Bulb type: E26 Edison Screw
iii. Power: 100V ~ 220V
iv. Countries where you can use: USA, Canada, Mexico
c. Europe version
i. SKU #: RBW8WHKEU
ii. Bulb type: E27 Edison Screw
iii. Power: 100V ~ 220V
iv. Countries where you can use: Europe, United Kingdom
b. If you want to use in foreign countries, it is suggested to purchase international version due to the safety regulation of the country and different bulb type.
Since Rainbow8 needs to be powered on to light up or off automatically, if you power off with the smart switch, Rainbow8 would not work according to your set up.
b. If you still lost the set up code, please find your Mac Address and contact our customer service department.
c. Mac Address
i. Turn power off/on 4 times to reset the bulb. Light will flash with 5 different colors.
ii. On your WiFi set up page, find your Rainbow8.
iii. Write down the grey color letters next to the Rainbow8.
d. Contact Customer Service department
b. Estimated energy cost per year is only $1.08, saving about 85% of energy.
c. Its brightness of 800 Lumens with the small power consumption would amaze you.