Plug your SmartShaker 3 to a power source to make sure it is charged. You can check the battery level by pressing the snooze button.
If this cannot help, reset your SmartShaker 3 via the pin-hole.
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your phone.
- Place the SmartShaker 3 and the connected phone closely together.
If this cannot help, try below.
- Force kill the SmartShaker 3 App.
- Toggle Bluetooth on your mobile.
- Reset your SmartShaker 3 via the pin-hole.
- Open your app again.
Reset the device via the pin-hole.