About this item
- DYNAMIC LED LIGHTS: Play your music in style with electrifying LED lights that pulse and change with your activity. These wireless gaming earbuds offer 3 different LED illumination modes (Blue, Red & Pink) to match every setup, game, mood and occasion. Lighter than your traditional RGB gaming headphones and more stylish than regular wireless earphones, the Metal Forge TWS earbuds are the perfect combination of 2 standard audio devices. Show off your color while playing your favorite song or game!
- ULTRA-LOW LATENCY: These wireless gaming earbuds are built to provide the ultimate mobile gaming audio experience with an ultra-low 60ms latency. Designed for competitive and casual gaming adventures, the Metal Forge TWS earbuds offers ideal gaming audio so you never miss any game sound effects or voice communication with teammates and friends. Get ready for an exceptional competitive gaming experience through quick sound effect audio cues, faster reaction times and more wins!
- INCREDIBLE VOICE QUALITY: Equipped with dual MEMS microphones, the Metal Forge TWS earbuds offers superior vocal enhancement and background noise suppression. Both microphones are located at the bottom of the wireless gaming earbuds, close to your mouth, to pick up and transmit clear communication to your friends and teammates. These compact cordless gaming earphones also provide hands-free calls so you can easily answer, reject and hang up calls.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: The powerful battery within these gaming wireless bluetooth earphones allow for all day listening. One full charge will deliver 5 hours listening time and will provide an additional 15 hours with multiple charges from the portable compact charging case. Quick charging technology enables 1.5 hours of listening from just 20 minutes of charge. Charging case features LED lighting to indicate battery life as well as magnetic attraction for easy earbud placement.
- UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE: These wireless low latency gaming earbuds are compatible with most gaming consoles and devices; such as the Sony Playstation, Microsoft Xbox, Gaming PC Desktop, Apple Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android Device. The cordless gaming earphones will pair to any gaming platform that has Bluetooth capabilities as well as any VIOP or Communication Software such as Discord, TeamSpeak, Mumble, Ventrilo, Raidcall, Curse, Skype, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Slack, Facebook Messenger and Twitch.
Easy One Step Pairing
Pairing earphones shouldn't be difficult and we made the Metal Forge TWS Air earbuds' pairing process straightforward and effortless.
Simply take the earbuds out of the compact charging case and the earbuds will automatically enter discovery mode (both earbud's led will start blinking blue and red). Once in discovery mode, take your smartphone or tablet and identify "iLuv SG100" to connect with the earphones.
If your earbuds are already paired to your device, they will automatically reconnect whenever it's taken out of the charging case.
Both Metal Forge TWS Air earbuds independently connect and transmit to the paired device which allows for either the Left or Right earbud to enter mono mode or stereo mode seamlessly.
Other true wireless earphones use a Parent-Child connection and are dependent on one another to complete signal transmission to the paired device. This type of connection prohibits seamless mono mode and often results in poor connection leading to constant disconnection.
Enjoy the Metal Forge TWS Air earbuds as mono or stereo mode anytime, anywhere without worrying about any disconnections.
Buttonless Touch Controls
The Metal Forge TWS Air earbuds features a sleek buttonless user interface which allows for simple yet functional controls. Earbud controls listed below:
- Power (On): Hold touch area for 2 seconds
- Power (Off): Hold touch area for 5 seconds
- Calls (Answer/End): Tap touch area 2 times
- Calls (Reject): Hold touch area for 2 seconds
- Dual Mode (Game/Music): Tap touch area 3 times to toggle
- Music (Play/Pause): Tap touch area 1 time
- Music (Skip): Tap touch area 2 times; Left for previous and Right for next
- Volume (Up/Down): Hold touch area; Left for decrease and Right for increase
Clear Crisp Dual Microphones
The Metal Forge TWS Air earbuds built-in microphones reduce wind noise, filter ambient noise, and transmit voice clearly in any noisy environment to ensure high quality clear crisp phone calls. Both earbuds are equipped with a high-performance MEMS mic, Environmental Noise Cancellation (ENC) and Wideband Speech.
For Apple iPhone users, please note that calls will default to the smartphone. You can switch the call over to the earbuds by using the audio button on your phone call screen. For most Android smartphones, calls will default to the earbuds.
IPX6 Waterproof Protection
The Metal Forge TWS Air earbuds and portable charging case are both sealed with IPX6 rated protection for heavy rain and water splash resistance.
This level of resistance ensures that the earbuds and charging case can endure a minimum of three minutes of powerful jets spraying at least 100 liters of water per minute without water penetrating the hardware.
We got you covered! You'll never have to worry again with accidental spills while playing your games.
Metal Forge TWS air, Charging case, 4 size eartips, USB C charging cable, User manual, Tip Card
The Metal Forge TWS Air earbuds are compatible with most gaming consoles and devices; such as the Sony Playstation, Microsoft Xbox, Gaming PC Desktop, Apple Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android Device.
The cordless gaming earphones will pair to any gaming platform that has Bluetooth capabilities as well as any VIOP or Communication Software such as Discord, TeamSpeak, Mumble, Ventrilo, Raidcall, Curse, Skype, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Slack, Facebook Messenger and Twitch.
iPhone: iOS 10.0 or later - iPhone 12 series, iPhone 11 series, iPhone X series, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
Samsung phones: Android 5.0 or later - Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 +, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy Note 20, Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy Note 7, Galaxy Note 5
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I use the earbuds one at a time? Or do I have to use both?
Both Metal Forge TWS Air wireless earbuds independently connect and transmit to the paired device which allows for either the Left or Right earbud to enter mono mode or stereo mode seamlessly
How is the battery life?
The Metal Forge TWS Air support up to 20 hours of total playtime. One full charge will deliver 5 hours listening time and will provide an additional 15 hours with multiple charges from the portable compact charging case. Quick charging technology enables 1.5 hours of listening from just 20 minutes of charge.
can this connect to two different devices simultaneously?
The Metal Forge TWS Air can be connected to multiple devices however you can only use the earbuds with one device at a time.
What is the latency for these gaming buds?
The Metal Forge TWS Air offers an ultra-low 60ms latency; this will ensure that there is little to no lag between your device and the earbuds.
Does the light on the earbuds change?
The Metal Forge TWS Air support 3 different light modes; Red (Pulse) for gaming, Blue (Pulse) for music and Pink (Pulse) for transitions. Please refer to the LED light mapping chart on the product page.
Can I connect these to my Samsung Note?
The Metal Forge TWS Air are compatible with any Bluetooth enabled device. This includes the Samsung Note.
Does the charging case also have lights?
The charging case of the Metal Forge TWS Air have 2 LED lights on both sides as well as 4 mini LED lights on front which are indicators for the charging case battery life.
Are these compatible with Apple iPhone 12?
The Metal Forge TWS Air are compatile with any Bluetooth enabled device. This includes the Apple iPhone 12.
Que version de bluethoo tienen?
It's Bluetooth 5.0
I have purchased the metal forge wired earphones which quickly became my favorite. I decided to try this wireless version, only to find the sound quality is lesser to its wired counterpart. Also, the wireless pair does not seem to respond to my device's equalizer which customizes bass, treble etc. I had never experienced this issue while using a pair or your wired earphones. Can something be done to get the same performance, or is this wireless version of metal forge simply not designed the same?
Your mobile's equalizer might only apply for line output, but not apply for bluetooth output. please let us know your mobile's brand, model#, then we can check for you.
📧 email: email@example.com
📞 Phone: 1-866-807-5946 (8:30AM-5:30PM EST)