MULTIPORT ADAPTER FOR POWER AND DATA
Does your MacBook or laptop have only one or two USB-C port without USB-A or HDMI port? Don't worry. The adapter allows you to charge your laptop with USB-C, while connecting it to an HDMI display and a USB-A device.
FAST 5 Gbps SYNC AND 1.5A CHARGE TO USB-A AND USB-C
When you connect your devices to USB-C or USB-A port, the data can be synced at 5 Gbps (10 times faster than USB 2.0). It also charges the devices with total 1.5A output, depending on the power source.
60W CHARGE IN HIGH SPEED
If you plug the USB-C connector of the adapter into your MacBook/nintendo switch and an AC charger to USB-C port on the adapter, it will support up to 60W/3A. Save time in charging and spend more time in using the device.
PLUG AND PLAY HDMI
Do you want to show your presentation on HDMi-enabled TV or display? Simply plug the HDMI cable into HDMI port on the adapter. You can mirror up to 4K/UHD (4096x2160) at 30Hz with 9Gbps bandwidth. It's super easy!
This adapter supports not only smartphones or tablets but also laptops or Nintendo switches. Charge and Sync with Apple MacBook with USB-C, Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ and many other USB-C, USB-A, and HDMI devices.
• Connect your MacBook with USB-C port to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable
• Connect AC charger to USB-C (Charge In: 20V/3A, 60W) port to charge a MacBook Air or a laptop with USB-C
• Connect a smartphone with USB-C to USB-C port on the adapter to charge (Charge out: up to 1.5A)
• Charge Apple and Android smartphones and tablets, as well as other USB devices like e-readers, portable speakers, wireless headphones, and more through USB-A port (Charge out: up to 5V/1.5A, 7.5W)
• Shared total charge output of USB-C port and USB-A port: up to 1.5A depending on power source
• Mirror your USB-C Device display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display in up to 4K/UHD (4096x2160) at 30Hz with 9Gbps bandwidth
• Sync at the speed of 5Gbps (10 times faster than USB 2.0) through both USB-C and USB-A port
• Compact, easy-to-use, plug & play design
• Notebook: Notebook: Apple MacBook (12", 2015/2016) / MacBook Pro (13" & 15", 2016/2017), Google Chromebook Pixel (12.85", 2015), Samsung Chromebook Plus (12.3"), Dell XPS 13 (13"), Toshiba Satellite Radius 12, HP Spectre x2
• Nintendo Switch
• Tablet: Nokia N1 tablet
• Smartphones: Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+/S9/S9+, OnePlus 3/2, Nexus 6P/5X, Lumia 950/950 XL, LG G5, HTC 10, ZUK Z1
• Most devices that charge via USB-C
• Smartphone, flash drive, camera, or other standard USB device
• HDMI display, HDMI projecter
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can a projector be connected to the HDMI port?
Yes. The ICB713WH can be used with a projector.