Bluetooth Headphones, iLuv Party On Air Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds, Built-in Mic, Noise Cancelling, Sweat Resistant, Comfort In-Ear Fit, 8-Hour Playtime for Everyday Use, Workout, Travel
Combined with stylish colors and noise cancelling in-ear earbuds design we present to you our Party On Air to deliver the balanced natural stereo sound and hands free call experience with built-in Mic in your every day life.
EASY TO USE
Take full control of your music play or call on the headphones - play/pause audio, adjust volume, move between tracks, answer/end/reject calls, and activate the voice control of your phone for other functions
Go to sweat with your music of the day while nano coating protects the headphones from sweat throughout your extensive activities on walking, hiking, fitness, or in the gym.
Enough Battery For The Day
With rechargeable battery and low level of power consumption, enjoy 8 hours long talk time or audio play on the go just by 2 hours charging.
Lightweight and ergonomic design, and with large, medium, and small size of soft ear tips ensure instantly fitting in your ears and long lasting comfort without popping off.
Wireless Bluetooth® stereo in-ear earphones
- Sweat proof design for active lifestyle.
- Built-in microphone and remote for easy hands-free calling and music playback control
- Comfortable in-ear design isolates outside noise
- High-performance sound for an extended frequency range and lower distortion
- Built-in mic and remote for easy hands-free calling and music playback control*
(*Compatible with iOS / Android devices. Functionality may vary by device.)
- Bluetooth streams music up to 30 ft
- Easy to carry with the lightweight design
- Playback time: up to 8 hours
- Standby time: up to 110 hours
-Apple and Android smartphones and tablet which support Bluetooth
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I answer calls with this?
Yes, just press the MFB button on the right earpiece.
Do the headphones come with a charger?
They come with a usb to micro B cable.
Hi, I have trouble connecting my new party on air bluetooth 5.0 earphones to my Samsung Galaxy A7 2018. I didnt get any instructions and I dont know how to connect them. Thanks
We apologize for the difficulty you are experiencing with your headset.
- With the headset powered off, press and hold the multi-function button.
- Continue holding the multi-function button until the unit begins to flash red and blue. (Pairing Mode)
- Please make sure your phone's Bluetooth is turned on, then scan for available devices.
- Select your earphones from the list of devices.
- If a pass code is required to connect use 0000.
- Once the units are connected the headset will slowly flash blue.
Will these work connected to a pc or laptop
If it has bluetooth it should.