If you have a tablet and an e-reader, you can use this universal folio for both devices. With the Universal L Folio, your 8.9-10.1" tablet or e-reader will stay free of scratches and nicks. It will also be protected from knocks and bumps, so your device will always look as good as new.
Customizable Elastic Bands
The Universal L folio contains a set of two elastic bands on each corner that will grip your tablet securely. The inner band accommodates slightly smaller tablets, while the outer band accommodates slightly larger tablets. The bands are reinforced with durable material to resist wear and tear over time. So if you have more than one large-sized tablet or e-reader at home, this folio case will protect both perfectly.
Convenient Stylus Loop
The folio includes a convenient loop for a stylus or pen. It's a great way to keep your tools close for increased productivity at the workplace.
Converts into a Stand
The cover of the Universal L Folio folds back, and slips under the stylus loop to create a stand in landscape mode. This nifty function leaves you free to enjoy movies, videos and presentations comfortably, without having to carry your device.
- Fits all tablets in sizes ranging from 8.9" to 10.1" including Android and Apple tablets
- Fold front cover behind tablet and slide under stylus loop to convert the case into a functional stand for landscape viewing
- Secure your device with one of two sets of elastic straps for both smaller and larger devices
- Elastic band secures front cover closed
- Convenient stylus holder (stylus not included)
- Simple, timeless construction that goes with every style
iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad, all Galaxy Tab 8.9"-10.1", Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Barnes & Nobles NOOK HD+, Sony Tablet S, Acer Iconia A700, Nexus 10, Sony Xperia Tablet Z, most 8.9"-10.1" tablets
*Although this case fits the tablets listed above, it might not necessarily provide access to all ports and controls since each tablet is designed differently
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.