2-in-1 Full Performance
Available to deliver power to two devices at the same time up to 42W - 12W on USB-A port and 30W on USC-C port.
Fast Charging with Power Delivery
Take advantage of USB-C PD for faster charging and enhanced stability.
Adaptive Smart Charging
Adaptive charging applies automatically so the charger ensures delivering maximum possible power to the charged device.
Safety and Protection
Intelligent protection circuits and power management protocol will work perfectly to protect your devices and the fire retardant case is a plus to the safety.
With wide range of compatibility, most of USB charging device can get benefits performance and convenience from this charger
Travel Ready Design
This wall charger is suitable to be used at home, office or on the move, and ready for travel not only with sleek and compact design but also free input voltage and foldable prong.
30W USB-C Port (Configurable Volt/Ampere)
- iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017), MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 and later)
- iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, X/XS/XS Max/XR, 8/8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S10 5G/S10/S10+/S10e/S9/S9+/S8/S8+, Note 10/9/8/5
- LG V50 ThinQ/V40ThinQ/V35 ThinQ/V30/G8 ThinQ/G7 ThinQ
- Google Pixel 4/4 xl, 3a/3a XL, 3/3XL, 2/2XL
- Nintendo Switch (Charge-and-Play in TV mode not supported)
- All other USB-PD/USB-C devices for fast charging (Up to 30W) and other devices for standard charging
12W USB-A Port
- iPad Air (3rd Gen.), iPad mini (5th Gen.), iPad Pro 10.5-inch/11-inch/12.9-inch (3rd/2nd/1st Gen.)
- iPad Air 3/2/1, iPad mini 5/4/3/2/1, iPad Pro 10.5-inch/12.9-inch (2nd/1st Gen.)/9.7-inch, iPad 6/5
- AirPods, Apple Watch
- And all other devices with USB charging
Tips & Helpful Information
- Use a iLuv USB-C to USB-C Cable for fast USB-C PD charging for iPad Pro(2018 - ), MacBook series with USB-C charging, Samsung Galaxy, and all other USB-C charging devices.
- Use a iLuv USB-C to Lightning Cable to charge iPad and iPhone models with lightning port through USB-C port.
- Use a iLuv USB-A to Lightning Cable to charge iPad and iPhone models with lightning port through USB-A port.
- When the USB-C charging port is connected to the devices with higher power requirements than 30W, charged device may indicate slow charging but there is no security risk.
42W 2-Port Wall Charger (30W USB-C + 12W USB-A)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
📧 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
📞 Phone: 1-866-807-5946 (8:30AM-5:30PM EST)