Grab front row seats to the concert in your ears, with iLuv's Neon Sound Air 2. These Bluetooth tangle free headphones provide unmatched sound and a unique portable design that allows you to play music wirelessly from as far as 30 feet away from any Bluetooth enabled device.
LISTEN TO MUSIC WIRELESSLY
You don’t need to hold your phone all the time to listen to music anymore. You can stream music wirelessly up to 30 ft away from your smartphone for 5 hours with rechargeable battery. Voice prompt will also help your pairing.
NOISE ISOLATION WITH COMFORTABLE FIT
You may not want to hear ambient noise sound while you are listening to music. Neon Sound Air 2 comes with noise-isolating ear tips in three different sizes for a customized fit. Make your studio in your ears.
Have you experienced listening to music in hot humid day, sweating? Sweat proof design and specially treated tangle resistant flat cable remove your concern of damaging your earphones. Whether it is hot or rainy day, do not lose your joy.
This impressive pair of earphones also has a built-in mic and remote for easy hands-free calling. You can answer to the incoming call, mute/unmute your sound, and control volume. It also allows you to make a call to the last number you called.
Did you know you can even activate voice command from your earphones? You can make voice control such as Siri or Google Now, depending on your phone model. Simply hold Multifunction and ‘-‘ buttons, when not listening to music. Amazing!
- Wireless Bluetooth® Stereo in-ear earphones
- Sweat proof design for active lifestyle
- Premium sound in a lightweight design
- Voice prompt makes controlling your earphones easy
- Built-in mic and remote for easy hands-free calling and music playback control*
(*Compatible with iOS/Android devices. Functionality may vary by device.)
- Bluetooth streams music up to 30 ft
- Tangle-free, ultra-flexible cable
- Playback time: up to 5 hours
- Standby time: up to 150 hours
- 3 fun color options - Black, Neon green, Neon pink
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.