Listen to your favorite tunes securely, while you work out. The FitActive Jet 2 is a pair of wireless Bluetooth sweat-resistant in-ear sports earphones with ultra-secure ear hooks, built-in mic for hands-free phone calls, and multimedia function.
Listen to Music Wirelessly
Conveniently stream music up to 30ft away from your smartphone or audio device, wirelessly using Bluetooth®.
Upgraded Sound Quality
Unlike other workout earphones on the market, The FitActive Jet 2 contains a noticeably crisp sound quality. Featuring a superior bass with a 10 mm dynamic speaker driver and an optimized bass chamber you can hear the difference the moment your music begins to play.
Secure Fit and Comfortable Ear Hook
Ergonomic design with double locking in-ear cushioned tips allows your headphones to stay securely in place while remaining extremely comfortable. Great for the active lifestyle you always wanted.
Reach your peak conditioning without having to worry about damaging your headphones. The FitActive Jet 2 are extremely sweat resistant so you can work out to the max like a true athlete.
Conveniently Control Buttons
This impressive pair of earphones also has a built-in mic and remote for easy hands-free calling and music playback control*.
Voice Command Feature
FitActive Jet 2 also contains a voice command feature that makes controlling your music easier than ever. Using the built-in microphone, you can use your voice to command Siri or Google Now (when featured on your smart phone).
- Fit-Tec™ features ergonomic design with a double lock system of in-ear tips and braces for superior comfort and an active lifestyle
- Wireless Bluetooth® in-ear earphones
- Bluetooth 4.0 streams music up to 30 ft away
- Sweat resistant design for athletes
- Superior sound with high quality speaker and optimized bass chamber
- Built-in mic and remote for easy hands-free calling and voice control
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Voice prompt for pairing with your device
- Playback time: up to 2.5 hours
- Standby time: up to 180 hours
- Charging time: 1.5 hour
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.