If you have good quality MacBook and Apple Cinema Display, you may want to choose the best quality accessory for those. This award winning 6 ft Mini DisplayPort cable allows you to transmit the data with resolution up to 2560 x 1600. Our craftsmanship also enhanced the functionality with double shield cable structure for minimized signal loss and durable design for longlasting usability. Enjoy the next level of accessory.
- Mini DisplayPort (male to male) cable
- Designed for Apple Cinema Displays and other monitors with Mini DisplayPort inputs
- Allows Apple monitors with a Mini DisplayPort input to be used with Mac computers with a Mini DisplayPort output
- Shielded cable reduces electrical noise for optimal signal transfer
- Cable Length: 6 ft. (183 cm)
- PERFECT FOR APPLE CINEMA DISPLAY - If you invested a good amount on Apple Cinema display for better resolution, you may not want to transmit low res data. This cable is perfect for your Apple Cinema display and other monitors with Mini DisplayPort. Enjoy! => general expression
- RESOLUTION IS THE EVOLUTION OF TECHNOLOGY- The new goal for many people is to get the best resolutions possible. This Mini DisplayPort cable supports up to 2560 x 1600 resolutions. Better resolution than real view from your eyes became true.
- MINIMIZED SIGNAL LOSS - This cable is specially structured to minimize signal loss. When a cable transmits signal or current, there is loss around the cable. To prevent the signal loss the cable is double shielded. Outstanding performance will please you.
- MORE DURABLE, USE IT LONGER – Have you thrown away a cable as the cover was torn off? This cable is built to withstand daily wear and tear. Especially, the neck of the cable is structured to minimize breaking at its most vulnerable point.
- AWARD WINNING DESIGN –This Mini DisplayPort cable is honored with iF Product Design Award and Red Dot Design Award, two of top 3 prestigious design awards worldwide. Premium modern design, functionality, and the convenience make it different.
MacBook Pro: late 2008 and later, Mac Mini: late 2008 and later, MacBook Air: late 2008 and later, MacBook: early 2009 and later, iMac: early 2009 and later, Mac Pro: early 2009 and later, PCs with Mini displayPort
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.