DON’T DROP YOUR PHONE
Do you often drop your phone since it is so slippery? Crystal Ring’s integrated finger grip ring allows you to put your finger in it and prevents the phone from falling off. There is no better way to grip your phone than this.
When you watch a youtube video from your phone, are you tired with holding the phone? The 360 degree rotating and 180 degree flipping ring can be transformed to a kickstand. Enjoy your video with optimum viewing angle.
SHOCK ABSORBING CORNER DESIGN
Do you doubt how the thin case can protect your phone? In addition to its durability withstanding from the rigors of daily use, its shock absorbing corner design provides extra protection. Keep your iPhone protected!
SOFT TOUCH, COMFORTABLE FEEL
Don’t you like hard cases? Then, you may try soft flexible case. Its smooth touch lets you feel more comfortable. Its slip resistant frame enhances your gripping experience. The apple logo can be also softly shown.
KEEP YOUR SCREEN FREE OF SCRATCHES AND SMUDGES
Crystal Ring features a raised lip that keeps your iPhone screen from touching any surfaces and protects the screen from accidental drop. Go ahead and place your phone face down on tables. It’s OK.
- Advanced anti-shock structure with shock absorbing corner design provides extra protection
- Integrated finger grip ring prevents iPhone from falling off, while allowing you to hold iPhone with one hand
- 360 degree rotating ring kickstand for your optimum viewing angle
- Translucent base allows you to show off your beautiful iPhone
- Raised lip protects screen from damage even if the phone falls face down
- Button covers provide protection while also maintaining access to all controls
- Protects your iPhone Xs Max from bumps and scratches
- Greenology: anti-mold chip made from recycled material
- iPhone Xs Max
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is it compatible with wireless charging?
No. Anything metal on the back of the phone or phone case will cause a problem with wireless chargers.
📧 email: email@example.com
📞 Phone: 1-866-807-5946 (8:30AM-5:30PM EST)