- Stream music wirelessly via Bluetooth®
- IPX4 rated water resistant
- Sealed controls – with easy access- for water resistance
- Hang it on the shower head with a flexible strap and/or mount it with a car mount type double locking suction cup
- Flat bottom for placing on table or ledge.
- Built-in mic for hands-free phone call capabilities
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery for 2.5 hours of playtime
Weight: 0.3 Ibs
Dimensions: 3.5 in (W) x 3.5 in (H) x 1.5 in (L)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How can I pair it with an iPad?
- Turn on your iPad's bluetooth
- Power on the Aud shower speaker
- Press and hold the pairing button for a few second. The LED will flash blue rapidly.
- Select the iluv Aud Shower from the list of devices.
- The Aud shower will beep and show connected on your iPad. The LED will slowly flash blue .
How do I pair the speaker with Echo Dot?
Please follow the steps below.
1. Turn on the Aud Shower. The LED light will flash blue.
2. Open the Alexa app and select Settings.
3. Select the your device, and then select Bluetooth > Pair a New Device. Your Echo Dot will enter pairing mode. When the Echo Dot discovers your Bluetooth speaker, the speaker appears in the list of available devices in the Alexa app.
4. Select iLuv Aud Shower. The Echo Dot will connects to the speaker and Alexa then tells you if the connection is successful.
5. In the Alexa app select Continue. Your iLuv Aud Shower is now paired with your Echo Dot.
If you want to play audio from another device on your Bluetooth speaker, say "Disconnect."
How to connect two phones to iluv shower speaker, so when I get out of the shower my wife can connect to the speaker
The Aud Shower can only be connected to one device at a time. Since the Bluetooth range is about 30 feet, the best solution is to turn off your bluetooth so her phone can connect.