iLuv 60W Power Delivery 3.0 USB-C Wall Charger/Power Adapter for MacBook Pro 2016/Air 2018, HP Spectre, Dell XPS, LG Gram, Microsoft Surface Go, iPad Pro, iPhone, Galaxy, Nintendo Switch and More
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY FOR CONVINIENCE
As many of recent handheld devices are built with USB-C charing input and Power Delivery option, this single charger will provide maximum power on charging throughout your devices including laptops, tablets, smartphones, game consoles, and more.
SUPER FAST CHARGING
USB PD (Power Delivery) is a new technology to transmit power to the handheld devices via USB Type C port for fast charging with full capability. Compatible devices will be charged in a shorter time with maximum performance and stability.
Smart charging technology takes care of the charging process to be streamlined with the different charging capability of each device. This wall charger will automatically detect your devices' power requirements and always work with the maximum possible performance.
PROTECTION AND SAFETY
Intelligent protection circuit will keep your charged devices safe against over-charging and over-heating in addition to the charger design with short-circuit protection and the fire retardant case.
TRAVEL READY DESIGN
Take advantage of travel readiness of this wall charger from compact size and foldable prong as well as 100-240V free voltage input.
iLuv 60W Wall Charger (Adapter only, USB-C PD charging cable sold separately)
- iPad Pro 11"/12.9" (3rd Gen.)
- MacBook 12" Retina (Early 2015 - 2017), MacBook Air 13" Retina (2018 and later), MacBook Pro 13" (2016 and later)
- Microsoft Surface Go, Surface Book 2
- HP Spectre X360 15, 13
- Dell XPS 15
- LG Gram
- Acer R13 Chromebook, Switch Alpha
- Lenovo Yoga Book C930, Yoga A12
- iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S10 5G/S10/S10+/S10e/S9/S9+/S8/S8+/Note 9
- LG V50 ThinQ/V40ThinQ/V35 ThinQ/V30/G8 ThinQ/G7 ThinQ
- Google Pixel 3a/3a XL/3/3XL/2/2XL
- Nintendo Switch
- All other USB-PD/USB-C charging compatible devices (Up to 60W)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.