20W USB-C Wall Charger
Developed to provide 3X faster charging than
the traditional common power charger
Smart PD Technology.
The PD charger automatically detects the connected device type and provides the appropriate maximum charge output : 5V/3A , 9V/2.22A ,12V/1.57A, Total output 20W
Designed to provide maximum protection, this PD
charger was built with six levels of charging safety
to protect against : Overvoltage, Overcurrent,
Overpower, Short circuiting, Electrostatic & High temperatures.
This PD charger transmits 100-240V (50/60Hz) so you can charge your device safely from over 150+ countries. The charger's charging prongs also fold to ensure convenient portability which makes it very travel friendly.
20W USB-C Port (Configurable Volt/Ampere)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch 4th/3rd/2nd/1st Generation, 11-inch 2nd/1st Generation, 10.5-inch, iPad Air 4th/3rd Generation, iPad 8th/7th Generation, iPad mini 5th Generation
- AirPods, AirPods Pro, Apple Watch
- iPhone 12/12 Mini/12 Pro/12 Pro Max/SE (2nd generation)/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, X/XS/XS Max/XR/8 Plus/8
- Samsung Galaxy S20 5G /S10 5G/S10/S10+/S10e/S9/S9+/S8/S8+, Note 20/10/9/8/5
- LG V50 ThinQ/V40ThinQ/V35 ThinQ/V30/G8 ThinQ/G7 ThinQ
- Google Pixel 4/4 xl, 3a/3a XL, 3/3XL, 2/2XL
- All other USB-PD/USB-C devices for fast charging (Up to 20W)
Tips & Helpful Information
- Use a iLuv USB-C to USB-C Cable for fast USB-C PD charging for iPad Pro(2018 - ), MacBook series with USB-C charging, Samsung Galaxy, and all other USB-C charging devices.
- Use a iLuv USB-C to Lightning Cable to charge iPad and iPhone models with lightning port through USB-C port.
- When the USB-C charging port is connected to the devices with higher power requirements than 20W, charged device may indicate slow charging but there is no security risk.
20W USB-C Wall Charger (20W USB-C)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
📧 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
📞 Phone: 1-866-807-5946 (8:30AM-5:30PM EST)