Have you noticed that more smartphones adopted the new wireless charging technology of Qi? Samsung, LG, Google, and now Apple also applied the technology on recent iPhone 8 and later models. The level of convenience is a lot enhanced. Simply place your Qi enabled device on the wireless charging pad. That's it. Qi certified wireless charger will charge it up safely. No worry about overheating or explosion. If you use Qualcomm 2.0/3.0 wall charger, it will provide faster charging than conventional 5W wireless charger. Another great feature you would love is that you don't even need to take off the case as it will charge through cases up to 0.12 inch (3 mm). Take advantage of the new wireless charging technology for your convenience!
CERTIFIED Qi WIRELESS CHARGER
Charging became easier than ever. Simply place the Qi enabled device on the charging pad. Use this Qi certified charger since non certified wireless charger on the market may stop phones working. Ultimate convenience is here!
With QC 2.0/3.0 wall charger it provides faster charging than conventional 5W wireless chargers. Its universal compatibility allows you to charge other Qi enabled devices too. (QC AC charger not included)
ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES
Are you worry about overheating, fire, or explosion? This wireless charger provides ultimate safety protection with built-in temperature control, overpower protection, and short-circuit prevention. Don’t worry, it's safe.
CHARGES THROUGH MOST CASES
While some other wireless chargers ask you to take off the cases, our product is different. You can still charge wirelessly when your case is Polycarbonate (PC) or Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) up to 0.12 inch (3 mm).
- Certified Qi Wireless Charger: Simply place your Qi enabled device on the Qi certified wireless charger with temperature control
- Fast charge: With Qualcomm 2.0/3.0 wall charger, it provides fast charging
*Qualcomm AC charger not included
*Power output varies, depending on your mobile device model
- Advanced Safety Features: provides ultimate safety protection with Qi certified temperature control free from danger, overpower protection, and short-circuit prevention
- Charges through most cases: Polycarbonate (PC) or Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) up to 0.12 inch (3 mm)
- Charging Status indicator: Non-Disruptive LED light quickly shows charging status.
Wireless Charging Compatibility
- iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XS/XS Max/XR, iPhone 8/8 Plus
- AirPods Pro, AirPods with wireless charging case
- Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e, S9/S9+, S8/S8+, S7, S6, Note 10/9/8/5 and more
- Google Pixel 4/4XL, 3/3XL
- LG V50/V40/V30, G8/G7/G6/G4 and more
- Other Qi enabled smartphones/tablets and accessories
Tips & Helpful Information
- Qualcomm Quick Charge(QC) 2.0/3.0 or 5V/2A wall charger(sold separately) is required for fast wireless charging.
- Do not use regular 5V/1A charger or a computer's USB port to power your wireless charger.
- Place your phone on the center of the charging pad to ensure stable charging.
- Cases or attachments on the back of the phone made of metal and magnets will interfere with charging.
10W Qi Wireless Charging Pad, 3ft Micro USB cable, Quick Start Guide (QSG)
*Wall Charger is not included
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Why it doesn’t charge my iPhone 11? There’s a flashing green light but the device is not charging
Both iphone & our wireless charger had safety design with over temperature protection. if your phones' running hot, it will stop charging.
suggest you to try below : -
1/ remove your phone case
2/ retart your iphone
3/ Disable the optimized battery charging in the setting->Battery->Battery Health.
4/ Update your phone to latest IOS
What does it mean that the device blinks when I put mi iPhone 11?
A flashing green light means the phone is charging however a flashing red light means not charging.
I have an iPhone 11 pro, Will this charge it?
Yes. The wireless charging pad is compatible with new iPhone 11 Pro as they are equipped with the wireless charging technology of Qi.
Does it charge AirPods with wireless charging??
With the AirPod 2G in the case, the iAD8x10 can charge them.
What does a flashing green light mean?
Flashing green indicates the unit is charging your phone.
Will this wireless charger work with a MOTO droid?
As long as your Moto Droid model offers Qi wireless charging, this charger will charge yoiur phone.
Would this work on a smart watch?
This wireless charger can charge Qi certified smart watches. (Excluding Apple iWatch)
I have an Apple XR will this charge it?
Yes. Your Apple XR can be charged with this fast charger.
Hello! Will it work with Apple watch series 3?
This charger is not compatible with the Apple Watch series 3.
it will work with Samsung Galaxy S9+ ?
Yes. It will charge the galaxy S9+.
Will this item work in Japan
Yes. The charger uses a standard USB connection so it can be used worldwide.
How long does it take to charge a device
The charging time will vary by phone type, USB adapter used, phone battery level, age of the battery and power consumption of the apps running. The average charge time is about 3 hours.
📧 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
📞 Phone: 1-866-807-5946 (8:30AM-5:30PM EST)