Got new iPad Pro or Samsung Galaxy Note 10 but you still need USB-A to get charging out of your home? You want to listen to music while charging your device but what if you don't have wireless earphones? You get only USB-A charging in your car? This adapter cable will be a remedy for these situations. You can still charge your USB-C device from USB-A port and listen to the music with your legacy headphones. If you plan an air travel, this is a must have.
- Carries power from the USB-A power source to the USB-C device
- Compatible with standard USB-A charging ports on wall charger, car charger, and power bank
- Must-have item for the air travelers to use USB outlets on the seat
- Enables listening to music from USB-C port while charging
- Built-in DAC for sound quality and universal compatibility with any devices with USB-C audio output; no additional adapter is required
- Nylon braided cable cord for flexibility and durability
- Quality material to withstand daily wear and tear
Charge & Listen on an airplane
Charge & Listen through the audio player
Charge & Listen in the Car
Charge & Listen Anywhere
- USB-C: Any USB-C enabled smartphones, tablets, computer
- USB-A: Any USB power source including wall charger, car charger, powerbank and computers
- 3.5mm: Stereo headset, earphones, speakers or any audio devices with 3.5mm aux input
iLuv USB-A to USB-C Charging Cable with 3.5mm Earphone Jack)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
📧 email: email@example.com
📞 Phone: 1-866-807-5946 (8:30AM-5:30PM EST)