FORGET YOUR BULKY WALLET
Do you carry two separate wallet and iPhone case? The Diary doubles as a wallet. The folio style opening reveals 2 card slots, an ID window, and a cash pocket. You’ll never carry your old wallet again, after using this.
DETACHABLE INNER CASE WITH MAGNET
Do you want to use it without wallet cover when you answer calls or place it with car mount? Durable hardshell case inside the wallet is detachable with magnet. Now you have more options depending on the situation.
360 DEGREE PREMIUM PROTECTION
Some cases on the market protect backside of the phone but not front side. The polyurethane leather exterior of the Diary features a blueprint cut to the size of your phone so your phone is protected from all angles.
SECURELY KEEP THE CONTENT
Since the case doubles as a wallet, keeping all the valuables secured is also very important. The reinforced magnet closure ensures the security of your valuables. Your phone is protected, valuables are also protected.
TALK WITH COVER CLOSED
You may not want to show your credential information of ID and credit card to others while you are on the phone. The speaker hole on the Diary cover allows you to talk with closed cover. Protect your credential information.
- 2 in 1 design of a detachable case and a wallet
- Contains 2 credit card slots, one ID window, and one main pocket for money
- Detachable case with magnet can be used as a standalone product
- Durable detachable hardshell case with accurate cutouts to maintain access to all ports and controls
- Magnetic closure keeps contents of case secure
- Superior 360-degree protection for both the front and back of your iPhone XR
- Talk over the phone with the flip cover closed, pretecting credential information
- iPhone XR
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this fit the XS Max 6.1 inch iPhone ? I currently have one of these cases for my old X and love it . Now I want one for my XS max please and thank you .
The XS Max iphone is slightly larger than this case.
📧 email: email@example.com
📞 Phone: 1-866-807-5946 (8:30AM-5:30PM EST)