USB-IF CERTIFIED 3.1 Gen 2
Have you heard news about phone explosion when it was charged with a non-certified cable? This cable is certified to ensure the quality and the performance. Enjoy one of the highest standards of USB-C cable, USB 3.1 Gen 2.
SUPERSPEED 10Gbps DATA TRANSMISSION
No body likes watching a big file which is slowely transferred to your computer. With this cable, you can deliver data at the super fast speed of 10 Gbps, supporting all type of audio/video files up to 4K/Ultra HD.
60W CHARGE IN HIGH SPEED
When you want to buy a charger and cable, fast charging would be the most important feature you are looking for. With USB 3.1 Gen 2, this cable supports up to 60W/3A. Save time in charging and spend more time in using the device.
Have you experienced that you had to rotate USB cable upside down many time to plug it in? The shape of this USB-C cable connector is symmetrical so you can plug it into a USB-C port any way without worrying about it being upside-down.
This USB-C cable supports not only smartphones or tablets but also laptops or Nintendo switches. Charge and Sync with Apple MacBook with USB-C, Google Chromebook Pixel (2015), Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ and many other USB-C devices
- USB-IF Certified 3.1
- Latest USB version: USB 3.1 Gen 2
- SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps for data transmission
- Fast charging up to 20V 3A, 60W
- Fully reversible – both ends are the same so you can use either way
- Symmetrical connectors allow you to plug in regardless of orientation
- Slimmer and smaller than previous USB cables
- 3 feet (1 meter) long
- Durable connector and cord
- 3 ft (1m) USB-C Cable
- Notebook: Notebook: Apple MacBook (12", 2015/2016) / MacBook Pro (13" & 15", 2016/2017), Google Chromebook Pixel (12.85", 2015), Samsung Chromebook Plus (12.3"), Dell XPS 13 (13"), Toshiba Satellite Radius 12, HP Spectre x2
- Nintendo Switch
- Tablet: Nokia N1 tablet
- Smartphones: Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, OnePlus 3/2, Nexus 6P/5X, Lumia 950/950 XL, LG G5, HTC 10, ZUK Z1
- Most devices that charge via USB-C
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this USB-C 3.1?
Yes. This cable is USB-C 3.1 compatible.